ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment on Saturday at PEO!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hulobilai
Newly Registered

Appointment on Saturday at PEO!

Post by hulobilai » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:09 am

Hi all .
I have booked an appointment on a Saturday in January for my SET(O) application. The dillemma is , according to the webpage PEOs are open on weekdays but the system allowed me to book on Saturday ( I thought will save a day of my leave by doing it during weekend). Sent an e mail , planning to call Croydon Call center tomorrow. Already booked the hotel and bought train ticket....

But , hey! Home office cant do this sort of mistake ! Can they??....

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

hulobilai
Newly Registered

Saturday PEO appointment: Confusion sorted

Post by hulobilai » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:26 am

I wrote to these people and they came back yesterday that the Saturday appointments are fine , they are open on Saturdays. Took about 48 hours to get the response :D

Now its time to get the other paperwork ready!

Apply Online E-Support <ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>...if anyone needs by any chance.

hulobilai
Newly Registered

Updates

Post by hulobilai » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:57 pm

There was bit of confusion with weekend appointments but they all worked out good. Been to Liverpool PEO on saturday the 18th jan ( work permit 5 yrs, same employer, staright forward). Through the door at 0910 , came out happy 1040. Applied for my naturailzation on 21st Jan ( Had to explain I didnt have the BRP and awating Delivery. They called the home office to confirm my status , ILR ). I could apply for naturilzation right away as married to British Citizen for more than 3 years. Got the BRP on 22nd Jan, today.

Hope these facts are of any use to others. As I have been helped by many of you , I will be pleased to support anyone got a questions having similiar situation.

Thanks to all!

Lilit_M
Newly Registered

Re: Appointment on Saturday at PEO!

Post by Lilit_M » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone of you could help me with the following:

I booked an appointment for premium service on 15th of October though my 5 years qualifying period in UK with Tier 1 General will come to end on 31st of October. I know the guidance states - " Please do not apply more than 28 days before completing the qualifying period" but does it apply also for the premium service as well ?

Best regards,
Lily