ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time taken to get approval for dependant ILR? (inside UK)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maria20110

Time taken to get approval for dependant ILR? (inside UK)

Post by maria20110 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:52 am

Hi,
Just wanted to know the present status of the response time of UKBA in regards to Form SET (M) application applied from within uk.
I just applied for my ILR a week ago using the check-in service. Got my payment deducted after 3 days and got the acknowledgement letter as well.

When does the biometric requirement letter come?

Please post recent timeline experiences. Especially after the rule changes of 28th October.

Thanks

maria20110

Post by maria20110 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:45 am

Has anybody received their approval letters during November or December?
I always had very good experiences regarding my applications. When I applied to come to UK under my husband's ILR (which he got in 8 weeks), i got my visa in 2 weeks! So i was expecting i may get a quick response this time too wen i have applied for MY own ILR.
Hope they clear up straight forward cases quickly before xmas!