ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Original Documents needed?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indoswiss
Newly Registered

Original Documents needed?

Post by indoswiss » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:35 pm

Hi, Do I need to submit the original degree certificate or the notory attested copy of it is enough. I little worried about sending out mine and my wife's degree certificates.
Thanks a lot.
John[/b]

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:53 pm

I have a friend that got it sending a notary attested copy and a certified translation. I sent the same as well.
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...

indoswiss
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by indoswiss » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:01 pm

I will also do the same. Thanks for your fast reply.

shuma_shayan

original documents

Post by shuma_shayan » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:28 pm

many people have sent original documents . so did I , i was also very confused in the beginning but many people have sent them
i heard its more appropriate to send original so that they dont have any doubts left ....

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:35 pm

If your documentation is from a country where 'fraud'/ 'misrepresentation' is an issue which with all due respect is a Home Office concern for those from the subcontinent, parts of Africa, Eastern Europe and South America then it is best you submit originals. Many people have dones such and got their paperwork back intact - it may save you requests for further documentation and save you considerable processing times.