ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP PLZ... LOooNG REFUSAL... HELP PLZ

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashgreen
Newly Registered

HELP PLZ... LOooNG REFUSAL... HELP PLZ

Post by ashgreen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi all,

I applied T1 Ent. Visa under (PSW) in march2013, interview in july 2013, refused in october 2013, given right of appeal, appeal in novemeber 2013, now i got court hearing date on 16th january 2014 next month.

Following objections by HO and my answers (I Prepare for hearing):

HO: The evidence provided and the answers given at interview, we (HO) are not satisfied how you have obtained the £50k. The discrepancies provided at interview by yourself and your team member the source of income and your viability and credibility of any intentions to invest in a business in UK

Me: £50k money is in my personal halifax bank account

HO: You are required to submit a letter from YOUR BANK holding the funds to confirm that the amount of money available to you

Me: I provide my halifax bank statement

HO: The existence of your contractor as a business is questionable as the company does not appear on a Companies house

Me: My contractor is not a limited company. That is why it’s not in Companies house search

HO: your contractor do not have any current advertisement material

Me: My contractor advertisement is not my company responsibility.

HO: Contracts are signed by Mr Andy on behalf of your contractor?

Me: Mr. Andy is the business manager of my contractor that’s why the service contracts signed by him

HO: Conducting a search of the address at (MY SERVICE CONTRACTOR ADDRESS), there is also a business by the name of (ABC Limited) with a director called JOHN ANDY whose company went into liquidation on the 1st October 2013

Me: Property address (my contractor address), there are more than one businesses established and operate. We don’t know (ABC LTD) neither their directors and we have nothing to do with (ABC LTD) liquidation.

HO: You are using XYZ Accountants to assist with your company financial affairs who again is based at same address (my contractor address)

Me: property address (my CONTRACTOR address) named as business house, there are more than one businesses established and operate.

HO: The service contract (MY CONTRACTOR) state that the “client will be invoiced every two weeks after the start of the contract at agreed rate” however, the three invoices that you have submitted do not reflect the payment period as they are different dates

Me: Our company has no hard and fast rules on issuing invoicing to our clients, there may be flexibility

HO: There is presently another company name ABC Solutions trading from your home and business address.

Me: My address is 5 bedroom house property, and it’s not mention in policy guidance that I cannot trading from the same address, where is presently another company trading. And ABC solutions has been closed and is not trading from my home / business address.

HO: How two business can proficiently and effectively operate from a terraced property on a day to day basis

Me: 42 Morris Avenue is not a terraced property, its 5 bedroom house property. We normally conduct meeting with our clients at their business premises for their comfort. And only my business is operating from the property on a day to day basis.

HO: The mail shot that you have provided contains two different email addresses. The advertisement is sent to ABC1@XYZ.com but at the bottom of the printout as confirmation as to where the email has been sent it state that “this email was sent to ABC2@XYZ.com” which question the credibility and destination of the mail shot.

Me: Both email belongs to my company and its not mention in the policy that i cannot use more than one email address for my company.

HO: The advertisement material that you have supplied contains a change of logo and illustration for your company.

Me: Company may have change of logo and illustration, So what (many companies does changes) this cannot be the reason for refusal. It is to my company risk.

HO: WE are not satisfied with the viability and credibility of your business plans market research into your chosen business sector which outlines high concerns over the genuineness of your business.

Me: Who on the Home Office side is competent enough to Judge wether the Business is genuine, If so what are their professional Qualifications? Home office cannot predict about future, it just their assumption.

PLZ HELP ME, IF I CAN MAKE MORE IMPROVEMENT IN MY ANSWERS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM U ALL Smile

THX

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: HELP PLZ... LOooNG REFUSAL... HELP PLZ

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:18 pm

@ ashgreen,

Me: Who on the Home Office side is competent enough to Judge wether the Business is genuine, If so what are their professional Qualifications? Home office cannot predict about future, it just their assumption.

You need to make your answers to be more explanatory with evidences in front of the judge rather than being aggressive and trying to teach HO their job.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ashgreen
Newly Registered

Post by ashgreen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:30 pm

@ Olasunkanmi
MY FRND PLZ TELL ME GOOD ANSWER FOR THIS :)

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:27 pm

ashgreen wrote:@ Olasunkanmi
MY FRND PLZ TELL ME GOOD ANSWER FOR THIS :)
Your answers are ok, just a bit aggressive. Just change the tone of the answers and make it more of explanation with evidence rather than it must be this way.

Another point to note is that if you can proof to the judge that you are already trading in the business with income and solid evidences, then you will be able to show that HO concerns are just speculations rather than real.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Are you representing yourself in court? If yes, I will suggest you get a lawyer.

All the reasons they've given is outside the immigration rule and all they've done is to misconstrue the rules - which is illegal.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: HELP PLZ... LOooNG REFUSAL... HELP PLZ

Post by KickAss » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 am

I dont know this Legal S*** But I must say Its IMPRESSIVE !!! :)
ashgreen wrote:Hi all,

I applied T1 Ent. Visa under (PSW) in march2013, interview in july 2013, refused in october 2013, given right of appeal, appeal in novemeber 2013, now i got court hearing date on 16th january 2014 next month.

Following objections by HO and my answers (I Prepare for hearing):

HO: The evidence provided and the answers given at interview, we (HO) are not satisfied how you have obtained the £50k. The discrepancies provided at interview by yourself and your team member the source of income and your viability and credibility of any intentions to invest in a business in UK

Me: £50k money is in my personal halifax bank account

HO: You are required to submit a letter from YOUR BANK holding the funds to confirm that the amount of money available to you

Me: I provide my halifax bank statement

HO: The existence of your contractor as a business is questionable as the company does not appear on a Companies house

Me: My contractor is not a limited company. That is why it’s not in Companies house search

HO: your contractor do not have any current advertisement material

Me: My contractor advertisement is not my company responsibility.

HO: Contracts are signed by Mr Andy on behalf of your contractor?

Me: Mr. Andy is the business manager of my contractor that’s why the service contracts signed by him

HO: Conducting a search of the address at (MY SERVICE CONTRACTOR ADDRESS), there is also a business by the name of (ABC Limited) with a director called JOHN ANDY whose company went into liquidation on the 1st October 2013

Me: Property address (my contractor address), there are more than one businesses established and operate. We don’t know (ABC LTD) neither their directors and we have nothing to do with (ABC LTD) liquidation.

HO: You are using XYZ Accountants to assist with your company financial affairs who again is based at same address (my contractor address)

Me: property address (my CONTRACTOR address) named as business house, there are more than one businesses established and operate.

HO: The service contract (MY CONTRACTOR) state that the “client will be invoiced every two weeks after the start of the contract at agreed rate” however, the three invoices that you have submitted do not reflect the payment period as they are different dates

Me: Our company has no hard and fast rules on issuing invoicing to our clients, there may be flexibility

HO: There is presently another company name ABC Solutions trading from your home and business address.

Me: My address is 5 bedroom house property, and it’s not mention in policy guidance that I cannot trading from the same address, where is presently another company trading. And ABC solutions has been closed and is not trading from my home / business address.

HO: How two business can proficiently and effectively operate from a terraced property on a day to day basis

Me: 42 Morris Avenue is not a terraced property, its 5 bedroom house property. We normally conduct meeting with our clients at their business premises for their comfort. And only my business is operating from the property on a day to day basis.

HO: The mail shot that you have provided contains two different email addresses. The advertisement is sent to ABC1@XYZ.com but at the bottom of the printout as confirmation as to where the email has been sent it state that “this email was sent to ABC2@XYZ.com” which question the credibility and destination of the mail shot.

Me: Both email belongs to my company and its not mention in the policy that i cannot use more than one email address for my company.

HO: The advertisement material that you have supplied contains a change of logo and illustration for your company.

Me: Company may have change of logo and illustration, So what (many companies does changes) this cannot be the reason for refusal. It is to my company risk.

HO: WE are not satisfied with the viability and credibility of your business plans market research into your chosen business sector which outlines high concerns over the genuineness of your business.

PLZ HELP ME, IF I CAN MAKE MORE IMPROVEMENT IN MY ANSWERS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM U ALL Smile

THX
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

ashgreen
Newly Registered

Post by ashgreen » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:27 am

GUYS ANY RECOMENDATION FOR GOOD LAWYER PLZ IN LONDON...