ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz help in basic question

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dilowar07

plz help in basic question

Post by dilowar07 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:49 pm

hi,
i am been refused for Tier1 entrepreneur and now going to apply for tier 4 under section 3d or something else not sure means i have 28 days for fresh application. this time i will not have any appeal right so can you guys help me with your kind information.

in outer london i need maintenance £7200 and my dependant need £5400. i would like to show fund £7200 in UK and for my dependant £5400 from Bangladesh.
Q1. is it ok to show maintenance fund from Bangladesh in dependant father name for dependant?
Q 2. if me and my dependent apply together and if anything goes wrong with my dependant funds from bangladesh( such as HO say they cudn't verify the fund) will it affect my.
thanks
dilowar

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: plz help in basic question

Post by bruteforce » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

dilowar07 wrote:hi,
i am been refused for Tier1 entrepreneur and now going to apply for tier 4 under section 3d or something else not sure means i have 28 days for fresh application. this time i will not have any appeal right so can you guys help me with your kind information.

in outer london i need maintenance £7200 and my dependant need £5400. i would like to show fund £7200 in UK and for my dependant £5400 from Bangladesh.
Q1. is it ok to show maintenance fund from Bangladesh in dependant father name for dependant?
Q 2. if me and my dependent apply together and if anything goes wrong with my dependant funds from bangladesh( such as HO say they cudn't verify the fund) will it affect my.
thanks
You can show the funds from a regulated bank in Bangladesh. If the funds are real then they will find a way to verify them.

dilowar07

Re: plz help in basic question

Post by dilowar07 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 am

dilowar07 wrote:hi,

thanks
is it possible to get answer what i have askec for plz.
dilowar

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:42 am

You can  show the funds from a regulated bank in Bangladesh. If the funds are real then they will find a way to verify them.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 am

In answer to your questions, no you cannot rely on funds in your dependent's father's name. Maintenance funds for dependents can only be in the name of the main applicant or the dependent.

If your dependent's application is refused on maintenance grounds then your application will be refused too.

dilowar07

Post by dilowar07 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:24 am

Greenie wrote:In answer to your questions, no you cannot rely on funds in your dependent's father's name. Maintenance funds for dependents can only be in the name of the main applicant or the dependent.

If your dependent's application is refused on maintenance grounds then your application will be refused too.
if we apply separately,and if i show my maintenance fund on my name and my dependant maintenance fund on her father name or her name, the both application will it not consider separately? if we apply separately and she get refusal for maintenance fund why will it affect me then? Not sure, any explanation please
dilowar