ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending the application and receiving the documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

busa

Sending the application and receiving the documents

Post by busa » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:16 am

Hi,

For sending the application and receiving the document, I have reviewed some of the post.

I have come to the conclusion :arrow:
-For sending I can send the application through any realiable courier service like FedEx/DHL.
-For receiving the documents, I can ask HSMP team to send the documents to a friends's address in U.K. And then I can ask the courier service to pick it up from friend's place and deliver to my home.

What I am still not clear about it
1. How do I tell HSMP team to send the documents to my friend's address ? Just mentioning in the covering letter be suffecient ?

2. If my friend (whose address I will mention) planning to shift. How can I inform the HSMP team about the change in address ?

3. Or is it ok to mention the friend's office address. That will not change atleast :!:

Any comments, :idea: , suggestions .....

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:22 am

busa you are going on right track. See to that your friends address do not change in next 6-8 months. So better give his office address. You have a right to change this address anytime, just e-mail them(fax better) saying that your address was changed and please post the documents to the xxx address. You can mention the address in the covering letter.

busa

When I fax the change of address

Post by busa » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:34 am

Thanks for the suggestion

When I fax the change of address, what reference should I memtion ? As per my knowledge the HSMP team does not provide any reference number.

Do the HSMP team inform before dispatching the documents ?

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:04 pm

After HSMP team receives your application pack you can email them to ask for reference no.

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:21 am

if you don't have ref. no you can mention your name, date of birth,nationality and application date as your reference. Even for ref. no mail you got to send all this.