ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother visit visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salman_heaven1234
Newly Registered

Mother visit visa

Post by salman_heaven1234 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 am

Hi,
Last year my brother(was on student visa in UK 2012) applied my parents visit visa to attend graduation ceremony they got refused. my brother applied again after few month just my mother visit visa she got refused again we decide to appeal in UK and we win the appeal. and my mother got visa she stayed here 4 months and went back to her country.

Now I want to apply for my mother visa I am in ILR with my wife she also has ILR and my daughter is British. now my question is

MY brother did not define my existence in her application that her other son also in UK. If I apply her for visis what I will have to do .

Is there any way to get her visit visa.

Please kindly advice.

Thanks
Salman

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.