ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Caseworker interaction during ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eager2hear
Newly Registered

Caseworker interaction during ILR

Post by eager2hear » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi all,

Could someone please let me know if you get a chance to interact with case-worker during ILR application at Croydon PEO ? If they need any additional documents, do they ask then and there or you get further inquiry letter ?

surena99
Newly Registered

Post by surena99 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:42 pm

I dont think we get a chance to interact with caseworker directly at Croydon PEO , as when I attended for ILR in person at Croydon someone at the counter 44 said my case is extended and gave one letter by saying furthur enquiries are required. When I asked that person that Can I speak to caseworker , she said case worker will not come to front desk.

I think if they any need any additional documents they will ask you there . if the documents are not available with you then they will give the letter to submit the relavent documents.

This is my experiance but not sure if we really can not interact with caseworker. I have heard at other offices we can speak to case worker directly.

Others may have difference experiance.

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:03 pm

At times they don't ask for additional documents as it happened with me. I did carry the documents but they didn't asked me additional documents and just gave me a letter stating to submit additional documents within 2 weeks. However I saw that they were asking for additional documents at the counter as required. It purely depends on the caseworker and your luck.