ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa Morocco:can we contact the embassy

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

friend4u
Newly Registered

spouse visa Morocco:can we contact the embassy

Post by friend4u » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi all,
Is there any way one can contact the British Embassy in Rabat, to see if they have made or about to make a decision for a visa application? We have been waiting for a decision about my wife's visa application for more than 2 months now.

Many thanks,

Amin

friend4u
Newly Registered

Post by friend4u » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi,

I found an answer to my question from
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... ll#header2

which says:

If we have taken more than 3 weeks (for non-settlement visas) or 3 months (for settlement visas) to process your application, and we have not published a news story to explain the delay, you can email rabat.visa@fco.gov.uk to find out what is happening. We will not respond to your enquiry if you contact us before this time has elapsed.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Thank you for posting that. I'm sure it will be helpful for others who are waiting to hear from Rabat. 3 months appears to be the average time for processing spouse visa applications in Morocco at the moment.