ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business plan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amina90
Newly Registered

Business plan

Post by Amina90 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Hello every 1,

I have only 20 days left to submit my application, I am short of time now so is it possible if I will not submit business plan as it's not compulsory as per TIER 1 form requirement! Also just incase if I must need to submit then how long I could delay after submitting my application.
Hopefully I will get useful advise as usual :)

Gladiator21

Post by Gladiator21 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Even though business plan is not required may be not mentioned anywhere, but it carries a great weight to make your application successful as it is another document to prove your genuineness.

Try to submit it with you application don't delay it as it will not take much time to prepare one. Do some research you will come up with something to write it down in the business plan

vlkguildford
Newly Registered

Re: Business plan

Post by vlkguildford » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:57 am

[quote="Amina90"]Hello every 1,

I have only 20 days left to submit my application, I am short of time now so is it possible if I will not submit business plan as it's not compulsory as per TIER 1 form requirement! Also just incase if I must need to submit then how long I could delay after submitting my application.
Hopefully I will get useful advise as usual :)[/quote]

Hello Amina90,

Try this website for creating your business plan - www.liveplan.com. It's like GBP20/month or something and of course you can stop using it if you want to once your business plan is final.

It was suggested by someone else in some other thread in this same forum. Thanks to that guy/gal coz I used it and its wonderful. I got my plan ready in 6 days and I think I was a little slow for it.

With this, if you really know your business, it shouldn't be a pain -- especially generating all the financials/tables etc.
Hope it helps.