ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help need urgent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Help need urgent

Post by londonboy14 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Dear admin and friends I will be greatful if someone help me I applied for work permit dependent but it was refuse coz I said in the application I get money from family but I didn't provide any evidence for that ..when I applied I had a valid tier 4 but it was retain ..now I want to apply for the student visa again ..what are the chances of getting the visa please someone let me know thanks

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Re: Help need urgent

Post by londonboy14 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:22 am

Dear admin waiting for your advice please

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:29 pm

londonboy14 wrote: ..when I applied I had a valid tier 4 but it was retain ..now I want to apply for the student visa again ..
Had you applied from inside the country? What is the date of expiry of your tier 4?
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Yes sir I applied from my country I came here for holiday I had a valid visa till may 2015 I applied as a dependent and it got refused chennai embassy retain my BRP I want to apply again as student

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:57 pm

If you are still a student and enrolled at the same institute with satisfactory attendance then you might request them to return your BRP as you can keep continue on the same tier 4 status (As long as your institute have not already informed UKBA).
REGARDS

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Sir when I came holiday I had a holiday letter with me yes my attendance was good but when I email chennai embassy they said if u Want to continue your course you have to obtain a new cas letter and apply for visa ..and when I ask the college for cas letter they said they don't issue cas for overseas student as I am applying visa from my home country please I am totally pissed I am here in India and my wife is there In London it's very frustrating

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:53 pm

I do not think they should retain your BRP since you are still studying and are just on holidays with your sponsor (institute) permission. Moreover, applying for another category does not make invalid the existing tier 4 visa as long as the relevant conditions are not violated. You must request your institute to clarify that matter to the embassy and as soon as possible seek professional advice too there.
REGARDS

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Dear sir I think it's too late now but what if I applied for new tier 4 visa and write in the covering letter but they refuse my dependent visa because I mention in the application I get money from my family and I dnt provide evidence for that coz I get money from my friends there and my family gives the money to there family here in India and sometimes I get money from brothers with western union I didn't kept the receipts coz I didn't find it important but I still get the money from my brother now and I save the receipts now .,,please sir kindly give me the best advice I can do

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:38 pm

@ londonboy14, if you are married to your partner with evidence, then you should appeal the decision as your refusal is unlawful since you claim to be a student and HO should expect you to get money from parents or family members for support.

If your study is still going on, except if you have been away from school for a long time and your sponsor have reported you to HO, then you can ask your college to write a letter to the embassy to request them to release your BRP and if that is done, you should go for judicial review for your refusal while you continue your study.

I don't see any reason why they should retain your BRP if you have paid for your course and also if you don't have any other unusual history with HO.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 am

Dear sira its too late now coz the solicitor said if u appeal it will take a long time so we decided to make fresh application inshallah I will apply in January but I would like to know if I apply as tier 4 visa will I get the visa ?anywsys I am applying as a dependent visa and this time with enough funds and with the proof I get money from my brothers ......please thank u

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:34 pm

londonboy14 wrote:Dear sira its too late now coz the solicitor said if u appeal it will take a long time so we decided to make fresh application inshallah I will apply in January but I would like to know if I apply as tier 4 visa will I get the visa ?anywsys I am applying as a dependent visa and this time with enough funds and with the proof I get money from my brothers ......please thank u
Your option is perfect as you have now make plans to show the source of funding. I wish you the best.

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:03 am

Dear sir one more query my wife before she use to get like 170 weekly now her boss change her wages to 210 but in the contract it's £170 I can apply with the same contract r is she need to change that please thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:40 pm

@ londonboy14, Most company issue just one contract letter at the start of employment, and may not issue another contract letter each time you get pay rise. They usually issue pay rise letter to show the start date of the increase. You can submit the old contract letter as the date on the contract letter will be different from recent payslips which should explain that she has got pay rise since starting the job.

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 am

Dear sir thank u for replying me me and my wife use to live together in London and got the contract of our studio flat till January 2014 but as my visa was refused she move to her Aunty house to live there temporary till I come back now when I make application i need to submit thr tenancy agreement she will take flat when I applied for thr visa but thr address on the bank statement will be of her Aunty does she need to explain about that please let me know about this sir
Thanks

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Re:

Post by londonboy14 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Dear sirs waiting for your advice please
Thanks

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:28 pm

dear admin
i applied as a dependent of domestic worker but it got refused but when i applied from India i had a valid tier 4 visa till 2015 on BRP when i ask Chennai embassy they said it has been retained due to change in circumstances this all happened in September 2013,i dint appeal coz i thought of making fresh application but unfortunately my wife lost her job and now she found job but she got visa extension in june so she said we will apply after sh get visa.....but the issue here is now i got letter from ukba in my email that ""home office informed by your sponsor that you ceased studies with them,home office record have been checked and there is no evidence that you have made an application to change sponsor or made a fresh application for entry clearance,leave to enter or leave to remain in the united kingdom in any capacity.therefore as you have been excluded or withdrawn from your course of studies,as notified by your tier4 sponsor,your leave is curtailed under paragraph323(a)(ii)(2)of the immigration rules until 2 may 2014."

\dear admin when i come india i was on holday from sponsor as my BRP was taken by chennai embassy i didnt go back but ukba doesnt have any record that i applied as dependent of domestic worker.......when my solicitior called ukba they said chennai embassy cant take my BRP as i still have visa till 2015 and they ask me to email chennai embassy and ask for explanation is there anyway i can go back this time
thank u

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Post by londonboy14 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:41 am

waiting reply

shaq1

Re:

Post by shaq1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:34 pm

londonboy14 wrote:Dear sir thank u for replying me me and my wife use to live together in London and got the contract of our studio flat till January 2014 but as my visa was refused she move to her Aunty house to live there temporary till I come back now when I make application i need to submit thr tenancy agreement she will take flat when I applied for thr visa but thr address on the bank statement will be of her Aunty does she need to explain about that please let me know about this sir
Thanks
The address can be different and it should not be a problem.