ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re previous earing evidences.. Your Comments please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jd
Member of Standing

Re previous earing evidences.. Your Comments please

Post by jd » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:28 pm

I'm going to apply in July (You can say I want to apply in July) but there seems to be a problem regarding the evidences i'm going to submit.

I want to submit following:
1. 12 months salary slips (from Jul-06 to Jun-07)
2. 12 bank statement (from Jul-06 to Jun-07)
3. A letter from my employer detailing the salary I've earned in last 12 months and income tax submitted.
4. Income Tax evidence from tax department of Pakistan (CBR).

but the problem is this that for fiscal year 06-07, my company will submit tax return in Sep-07 for me, so until that time I don't have any evidence from the authority.

Can you please tell me what should I do? should I submit application with alternative evidences and ask for exception consideration? or is there any other way to get some kind of document from CBR (pakistan)?

anybody from pakistan, please help me.

Thanks,
JD

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue May 01, 2007 11:11 am

no one to help?

kakamna41

Post by kakamna41 » Tue May 01, 2007 2:35 pm

here is proud pakistani to help
I think the best thing is to wait for the tax return to come as it is the most authticated reference cosindered by home office uk.
If u can not wait then ask you employer to write a letter to case worker at home office stating that tax return can not be issued at the moment becuase the company will submit the Tax in september. and attached salary slips and bank statmetn showing salary as proof of income.
do not forget to sign and stamp the salary slips from employer.
Hope this helps:)

Muhammad

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue May 01, 2007 4:02 pm

Hi,

If I wait for tax return then I'll be applying in October soonest. Definitely I'll include employer's letter.. but is this safe that we apply without tax return.

I can submit last year tax return and national tax certificate with salary slips and bank statement.

Thanks proud pakistani :)
JD

RAW

Post by RAW » Thu May 03, 2007 5:21 pm

Jd,
its definetly not safe to apply without ITR document..... ITR is a mendatory part of proving your past earnings....... what my suggestion to you is if u definetly wants to file your application in July..... yes u should attach ur previous signed & stamped ITR document & certificate with ur app...... but also get a filled ITR Form R3 from ur emplyer (which u've to file on or before 30th sept) and attach it.....also take a letter from ur employer stating the total Tax they've paid on ur behalf and confirm the ITR filing dates.........

This is the only wayout in my point of view.........other members can also comment on it.

Cheers,
RAW

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Thu May 03, 2007 5:36 pm

i dont know about pak tax system..but in almost everu countires..individuals can also submit there tax themseleves...

Comp has to issue a tax deduction shhet after FY ends...that cn be done in10-15 days...
then jus go and file ur tax...

There is no alternate to tax ITR...i had rejection for this reason even thought i submitted everything else....

Hope it helps..
Regards,

Pam Aujla