ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) ILR payslip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ldbright

Tier 1 (G) ILR payslip

Post by ldbright » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:55 am

Hi guys

On my payslip, there is no gross pay but only has monthly 'taxable pay' and 'total monthly pay', which are the same amount. So when filling in the set (O) form for tier 1(ILR), can I use the total taxable pay as my gross pay figure? Because apart from the wording, the taxable pay is my gross pay amount. Will it likely be a problem with the CW?

Anyway advice is welcome! Thank you guys very much!

ranjeet1979

Post by ranjeet1979 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:02 am

As far as I know, gross pay and taxable pay are different. Suppose your tax code is 944L, so you will get exemption of £9440 on your gross annual salary and the amount after exemption is treated as taxable amount.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Taxable pay and gross pay are the same thing, just called by different names. So you will be ok to use the taxable pay amount as your gross pay.

My payslips said the same and I have not had any problems with UKBA.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.