ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ee2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarahpoole

ee2

Post by sarahpoole » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:25 am

i am submitting the eea 2 today, i have council tax bill ect but i havent got my tenancy agreement right now, could i submit the application without the tenancy agreement and add it at later date, would we still make it by the 1st jan

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:50 am

I assume you are under the Surinder Singh route. Have you a EEA Family Permit? In that case the changes don't affect you.

In any case, you don't need tenancy agreement from the UK for the application.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

euroguys

Post by euroguys » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:42 pm

If its S Singh you dont need a tenancy agreement from anywhere jambo as if you have an address for registration purposes your covered might be a friend or family your staying with for example or a mobile home even in the UK you can pass the habitual residency test as no fixed abode

sarahpoole

Post by sarahpoole » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:42 pm

ok i have submitted a council tax bill old one, water bill, tv license in husbands name.
we don't have family permit didn't have time to apply for it.
i sent app today and they will receive in by tomorrow before the 1st jan. so im hoping it will all go smoothly

euroguys

Post by euroguys » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:39 am

Applications under S Singh do not require any UK based evidence , clearly the applicant will have given their address contact numbers etc, since they are only based on the Brits activities in the other EU state in the UK the Brit doesnt have to do anything as per Eindt