ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling up ILR form set (O) after tier 1 general

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aqib.khan
Newly Registered

Filling up ILR form set (O) after tier 1 general

Post by aqib.khan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:28 am

Apologies if its a repeat question on the board, but as i could not find the answer posting it...

I came to uk as student in 2005 and then got PSW in 207 and Tier 1 General on oct 2008.

I am applying for ILR and while filling up the form I have few questions.please

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This
refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of
the period of stay on which this application is based.

Would it be date of my first entry in the UK or the date before i got Tier 1G from psw? or last 5 years?

6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with your application.

Do I have to mention all the absences since I am in the UK or the only last 5 years?

6.3 what evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?

I am on Tier 1G, do i need to provide any evidence if yes so what kind of document? and what it should state.

also Do I need to add any information about my UK born child who is not included in application due to the fact He does not need a visa and I was looking to register him as British citizen when i get ILR?