ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Fee......

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shoonoo

Spouse Visa Fee......

Post by Shoonoo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi firstly thanks for reading and would appreciate some advice.

My husband will be applying soon & we need to know how much is the fee for the application form, we know it has been changed to online payment only now.

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Spouse Visa Fee......

Post by Wanderer » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Shoonoo wrote:Hi firstly thanks for reading and would appreciate some advice.

My husband will be applying soon & we need to know how much is the fee for the application form, we know it has been changed to online payment only now.

Thanks
£851 last time I looked...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Shoonoo

Post by Shoonoo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks for your reply Wanderer.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 pm

I also want to ask, in the online application form:

(1) It is correct that my partner register an account herself then click 'apply for myself'. or should I register the account under my name, then click 'apply for someone else' ?

(2) in the form, one question is 'what is their relationship to you', there is no option to choose 'wife/partner', what should I pick?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:57 pm

tbbcuk wrote:I also want to ask, in the online application form:

(1) It is correct that my partner register an account herself then click 'apply for myself'. or should I register the account under my name, then click 'apply for someone else' ?
The person in the UK normally completes and pays for it. If that was the case. they would register the account in their own name and then complete for "someone else" ( ie their partner/applicant abroad)
(2) in the form, one question is 'what is their relationship to you', there is no option to choose 'wife/partner', what should I pick?
Its "OTHER" you need to choose