ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Won appeal after refusal of EEA Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Won appeal after refusal of EEA Family Permit

Post by Pablito » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:06 pm

hI Guys

Those who read my story before would know my long story of refusals. I haven't updated my posts since long time and many events since then occurred. Yesterday I received the outcome of outside of country appeal which was allowed. The judge entirely supported our side, standards of proof for marriage of convenience was not met. It was even pointed out to respondent that they did nothing to answer my objections regarding unlawfulness of refusals.

But here is the new thing coming, my wife's application for residence card was recently refused and we are facing another appeal this coming january. However with great hopes for success since our appeal went so well. The most recent refusal was based on a lie that our appeal was refused which wasn't even true at all as we found out yesterday so guys just letting you know that we are finally getting some justice which is good news and good thing to share to others who are maybe now going through similar problems. Good luck to you all and good luck to myself.

euroguys

Post by euroguys » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

All the best Pablito and every sucswss