ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed envelope

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lorna Lu
Newly Registered

Forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed envelope

Post by Lorna Lu » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:17 am

I forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed royal mail special delivery (or recorded signed for delivery) envelope. I am worrying now if my documents will get lost if returned by Royal Mail 2nd class post.

What can I do get this pre-paid self-addressed envelope to UK Border Agency? Is there anything that I can do? Please anybody could give me some suggestions. :?:

VR

You can send one or chose to ignore

Post by VR » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Lorna Lu,

For the sake of peace of mind you can send one, first call the helpline and make sure its ok. Else you can ignore.
cheers
vr

djafar007
Newly Registered

Re: Forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed envelope

Post by djafar007 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Lorna Lu wrote:I forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed royal mail special delivery (or recorded signed for delivery) envelope. I am worrying now if my documents will get lost if returned by Royal Mail 2nd class post.

What can I do get this pre-paid self-addressed envelope to UK Border Agency? Is there anything that I can do? Please anybody could give me some suggestions. :?:
:cry: :cry: i think the best way is to call them and they will advice you what to do the worst case is they will send you back your documents by RM 2nd classpost....

Lorna Lu
Newly Registered

Re: You can send one or chose to ignore

Post by Lorna Lu » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:36 am

VR wrote:Lorna Lu,

For the sake of peace of mind you can send one, first call the helpline and make sure its ok. Else you can ignore.
cheers
vr
I could not find the helpline number on the UK Border Agency website, could you please suggest me where to find this number? I am appreciate your help.

Lorna

Lorna Lu
Newly Registered

Re: Forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed envelope

Post by Lorna Lu » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:48 am

djafar007 wrote:
Lorna Lu wrote:I forgot to enclose a pre-paid self-addressed royal mail special delivery (or recorded signed for delivery) envelope. I am worrying now if my documents will get lost if returned by Royal Mail 2nd class post.

:cry: :cry: i think the best way is to call them and they will advice you what to do the worst case is they will send you back your documents by RM 2nd classpost....
I could not find the helpline number on the UK Border Agency website, could you please suggest me where to find the number to call them and ask if I can post the envelope to them?