ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(m) question plz advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MALIK_KHAN
Newly Registered

flr(m) question plz advice

Post by MALIK_KHAN » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:54 am

hi seniors members
I have recieved a letter from HO to send orignal passport and BRP for my wife FLR(M) But i Just dont wana send my original passport and BRP as i dont know how long they will take and i need passport for my job anyway next week. Now as they have asked for it for my wife FLR(M) but instead if i send certified copies do they mind it i mean is there a problem or they accept copies?

second if i am not able to provide all the 5 documents for cohiblation they have ask for will it be problem as i can only manage 3 of mine and 4 for my wife or i have one joint tenancy aggrement is that enough

and last i didnt write about my uk born kid in section 4.9 when i send my wife flr(m) application 4 months ago but i have just realised after reading about it on this forum so what shall i do now about that

plz advice about this as well
thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:24 am

You can send copies of travel documents, the sponsor's don't have to be certified either anymore for FLR(M). Section 4/4.9 is not mandatory, so long as your children aren't applying as your deps. However, you could send a completed section 4 again putting the chid in 4.9 and stating registering as British under s1(3) BNA.

Cohabitation proof should be, a joint letter or a letter each for every 4 months of the last year from a total of at least 3 different sources.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.