ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question regarding booking PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ferryahmed82

question regarding booking PEO appointment

Post by ferryahmed82 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi there

I want to ask question regarding booking the PEO appointment.

I'll be eligible to apply for ILR in May 2014 (as I'll complete 5 years) so with 28 days before rule, I wish you book any date in the last week of April.

Now we have to pay full visa fees as well at the time of booking, and I have heard that we need to book in advance, so I was wondering that every year in April the fees gets changed, so If I book an appointment anytime before April for the end of April, I'll pay the fees which might change after 6th April?

So, can I book after 6th April for the appointment in the end of April, or it will be too late? And If I book earlier, and the fees change, so I'll have to pay the difference?

Any comments/replies?

Regards
Faraz

ferryahmed82

Re: question regarding booking PEO appointment

Post by ferryahmed82 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:03 am

anyone?

Also, is the £100 deposit fee is paid on top of the visa fees?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:05 am

£100 deposit? Since August 2013, full fees are required at the time of appointment booking. If you haven't paid enough when you booked, you can pay the difference at the PEO.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:02 pm

During the online booking process in a beginning a question they ask which confuse me.

Which category of leave are you applying for?

1 Tier 1 (General)
2 Tier 2
3 Other Main Applicant
4 Dependent

Right now I am on Tier 1(General) in my 5th year. My visa is about to finish in March 2014 So, I am going to applying for SET(O) for ILR.

Do you have any idea that which option do I need to choose.