ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee paying status after receiving the RC from the UK.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunshine86
Mood:
India

Fee paying status after receiving the RC from the UK.

Post by Sunshine86 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi All

I have posted several times on this form to ask questions on EEA route and it has proved very useful to me.

I have got another question related to resident card, is that once it is granted to me, would I be eligible to pay the home student fee ie same as a British student as I have intentions to study.

Also can anyone please clarify that a British citizen if studying in Ireland, has to pay same fee as Irish or EU students or no?

Thank you in advance.

Sunshine86
Mood:
India

Re: Fee paying status after receiving the RC from the UK.

Post by Sunshine86 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Sunshine86 wrote:Hi All

I have posted several times on this form to ask questions on EEA route and it has proved very useful to me.

I have got another question related to resident card, is that once it is granted to me, would I be eligible to pay the home student fee ie same as a British student as I have intentions to study.

Also can anyone please clarify that a British citizen if studying in Ireland, has to pay same fee as Irish or EU students or no?

Thank you in advance.

Please anyone could answer my question? Much appreciated.

Thanks

Hubba

Post by Hubba » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:27 pm

You and your EEA national family member need to be living on an EU country (UK included) or Switzerland for at least 3 years before the first day of the academic year of your course.

http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/International- ... Education/

Sunshine86
Mood:
India

Re: Fee paying status after receiving the RC from the UK.

Post by Sunshine86 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Thanks Hubba, the post was really helpful.