ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office asked for my Biometric again after refusal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Renni_Aman

Home Office asked for my Biometric again after refusal

Post by Renni_Aman » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:33 pm

hello,
I have a strange situation (which I am not sure if anyone have encountered). I am currently in the UK since July 2002, and have had my asylum case refused. I then did two other applications (one is a legacy application in 2011 and the other is a FLR(O) in mid 2013), both of which again refused.
However, on 12.12.12 my solicitor called me saying that the Home Office has asked me for my biometric at no charge at the post office. Although my solicitor told me that there is a 95% chance it is good news, I am still worried that the 5% could be problem.

Can you please advice me what this means (i.e. the letter and request for my biometric)?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:22 pm

They're ready to make a decision pending biometrics. Can't say much more than that.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.