ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it sufficient to have Job ID in Sponsor note?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

t2change
Newly Registered

Is it sufficient to have Job ID in Sponsor note?

Post by t2change » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi,

My employer missed putting the Job Id in RLMT details section of CoS. End date and source are all mentioned. Is it sufficient to add a sponsor note with Job id or a new CoS should be issued?
Please suggest.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Is it sufficient to have Job ID in Sponsor note?

Post by manci » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 am

Where details of the RLMT are entered the sponsor must say where they advertised the job, the dates each advert ran for and the ref. No for each advert e.g. the Universal Jobmatch "job ID" number. If they omitted the latter it can be added by way of a sponsor note.

t2change
Newly Registered

Post by t2change » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:51 am

Thanks Manci. Do you know I was waiting for long only for you to check and reply to my post. :)
You are really respected in this forum. One more question, as the employer is very apprehensive, if they are not ready to add any note in Sponsor note(though unlikely), can ommission of job id lead to rejection to my application?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:47 pm

it is a requirement to have the job ID entered in the CoS to enable the HO to check the RLMT - ask HR to add it by way of a sponsor note, it is in both your and in their interest