ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

permissions for upper tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dilowar07

permissions for upper tribunal

Post by dilowar07 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:13 am

i applied first tier tribunal to get permission for upper tribunal as first tier judge made a wrong decision. Do you know how long does they take to consider the application ? Plz help as i need to wait to be completed my bank statement time period for fresh application. Plz help
dilowar

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:09 am

given time to appeal to upper tribunal is 5 days as 1st tribunal sends you their verdict on your case, you lodged an appeal within those 5 days takes an other couple of weeks before you receive upper tribunal decision whether or not your appeal should be heard. if they agreed to have you heard then you talking months before the hearing if thy do not agree the day you receive that letter consider that day as your 1st day of those 28 days you can make a new application within,

thanks,

dilowar07

Re:

Post by dilowar07 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:31 am

Princess of Ammi wrote:given time to appeal to upper tribunal is 5 days as 1st tribunal sends you their verdict on your case, you lodged an appeal within those 5 days takes an other couple of weeks before you receive upper tribunal decision whether or not your appeal should be heard. if they agreed to have you heard then you talking months before the hearing if thy do not agree the day you receive that letter consider that day as your 1st day of those 28 days you can make a new application within,

thanks,

thanks for your response. I am confused in another matter of fresh application like if upper tribunal doesn't allow me to go for upper tribunal, Will they instruct me what i can do next. For example will they instruct me that i have 28days under section 3D to make a fresh application . i am worried cause i contacted a tier 4 sponsor and they said if upper tribunal rejection letter give the option for fresh application then only i will be able to manage a CAS letter otherways no college either uni will not be able to issue me a CAS letter. plz help
dilowar

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: permissions for upper tribunal

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:52 am

while appeal they should be able to help you with CAS, try different colleges because some of Admins at colleges or universities do not actually know what they can and can not do..

thanks,

Lulu120
Newly Registered

Post by Lulu120 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Hey I am going through something similar. how did yours go?

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 am

hi guys1
i would like to know about upper tribunal processing. my visa was refused last year and i appealed against the decision. i had my court hearing 19 december and last week. i got reply from the court that my appeal has been dismissed.
i have sent an application form to apply permission from upper tribunal. could any tell tell now how long i have to wait for a reply from teir 1 tribunal? if i am given a permission to appeal in upper tribunal. how long i have to wait for a court hearing date?

i really really appricate that if some one share the upper tribunal experience with me.

thanks in advance.

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 pm

I feel like talking to myself and no one is interested to reply me

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 pm

qxoil wrote:hi guys1
i would like to know about upper tribunal processing. my visa was refused last year and i appealed against the decision. i had my court hearing 19 december and last week. i got reply from the court that my appeal has been dismissed.
i have sent an application form to apply permission from upper tribunal. could any tell tell now how long i have to wait for a reply from teir 1 tribunal? if i am given a permission to appeal in upper tribunal. how long i have to wait for a court hearing date?

i really really appricate that if some one share the upper tribunal experience with me.

thanks in advance.
Hey,

Tier 1 took 4 weeks in my case but refused the permission to appeal to UT.
Hope that helps.