ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permits and TB Testing

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malik1987
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permits and TB Testing

Post by Malik1987 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:15 am

I want to ask that I applied for EEA family permit from Islamabad, Pakistan but Have'nt got any news as its been 8 weeks now instead of 3 weeks mentioned on their website.

my submission date : 31/10/2013
Application forwarded to Islamabad OC: 31/10/2013
Application under process at BHC: 13/11/2013

Still the same message is appearing at the website.

Please tell me is there anyone who applied for EEA family permit from Islamabad and is still waiting for two months and is there anyone getting visa after such period. How long does it take on average to get the passport back ?

regards

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: EEA Family Permits and TB Testing

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Sorry for the belated reply…the system was being updated.

Firstly, I have moved your post from where it was to a new thread. It is much better that one sticks to the topic of a thread rather than changing its course. Now to answer your question.

A family permit is to be issued as soon as possible and under an accelerated procedure. If you are waiting, do not be afraid to complain. Do not be fobbed off with any argument made under UK immigration rules, which generally do not apply to such an application.

Malik1987
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permits and TB Testing

Post by Malik1987 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 am

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:Sorry for the belated reply…the system was being updated.

Firstly, I have moved your post from where it was to a new thread. It is much better that one sticks to the topic of a thread rather than changing its course. Now to answer your question.

A family permit is to be issued as soon as possible and under an accelerated procedure. If you are waiting, do not be afraid to complain. Do not be fobbed off with any argument made under UK immigration rules, which generally do not apply to such an application.
thanks brother I have even sent them an email but have'nt got any reply yet. hopefully to hear from them soon..

regards