ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 2 +Partner-Full Story (With Refusal) - From Turkey

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eng.sakher
Newly Registered

UK Tier 2 +Partner-Full Story (With Refusal) - From Turkey

Post by eng.sakher » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi All

First of all, I need to thank this website, and all of the administrators and members, this website was the main helper for me in all of my Visa application steps, and was making me confident of my steps!

Because I have got a great help from this website, I will tell my full story -which has not finished yet- to help others.

I will put at the first post, a small summary from the beginning:

My sponsor was not a certified sponsor at the beginning, they worked to be a certified sponsor, it will take a considerable amount of time and money and paper work, I was not very involved in this process, but it is an annoying process, they took about 6 months to be a certified sponsor, so they can request certification of sponsorship (CoS) for any new employee to get his Tier-2 General visa.

They have done the "The resident labour market test", they have advertised about some job similar to my job for one month and they do some process I wasn't involved in it this process taken about one and half month.

My company requested something named "Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship" or "Restricted CoS" this certificate will be used for applying to your visa, applying to it and getting it taken about 1 month (I have received my CoS reference number in 12/11/2013)

I have started to prepare my documents for mine and my wife application.

Because a problem while printing my wife's application form -the problem happened because of the new UKBA website- and because WorldBridge employee advised me to apply and defer my wife's application two or three days, I applied for my self at 29/11/2013 and deferred my wife's application to 02/12/2013 (after three days), this was the main reason to refuse my wife's application.
I have applied in Istanbul VAC, the WorldBridge tracking text was: "At the WorldBridge Office" at this stage.

At 03/12/2013 I received an email from the "British Consulate General Istanbul" (Istanbul.UKVisasCSSResponseInbox@fco.gov.uk) telling me that they have recived my application and my wife's one, and WorldBridge tracking status changed to:
"On way to the Visa Section" for both applications after some hours of the email.
The email text was starting with:
"Dear Customer,

Your application has been received at the Visa Section of the British Consulate General Istanbul. .........."

At 16/12/2013 I received two different emails, both of them from ISTANvisainfo@fco.gov.uk:
The first is about my Visa application the subject is "UK visa applications in Turkey (Ref:......)" and its text was starting with:
"Your UK visa application is considered, we will return your passport. Please allow enough courier time for applications submitted outside Istanbul and check http://www.visainfoservices.com for Turkey or

http://www.vfs-uk-kz.com for Kazakhstan for passport tracking. ..........."

And the second about my wife's visa application, the subject was "visa application", and the text of the emails started with:
"Dear Applicant,

A decision has now been taken on your application. Your documents will be sent to you shortly through the Visa Application Centre (VAC). Please use the tracking facility on

http://www.visainfoservices.com to check when it is available for collection with your tracking number starting with CSC."

And the tracking information of WorldBridge of both applications changed to: "Documents Ready for Pickup by Applicant or Courier" after some hours.
Then, the same day the tracking information of WorldBridge for both applications changed to: "With Courier. Attempting Delivery" and never change till now :)

At 17/12/2013, I have received both results in Mersin: My application result and my wife's one.

The results:
My passport was with the lovely visa.

My wife's passport was without the visa, and there is two new attachments:
1- A refusal letter.
2- Appeal form.

Then I had two options for my wife: to appeal, or to apply again, as a summary, I have chosen the second option, I have applied yesterday in Gaziantep
I will describe why to choose the second one in the next posts.

I will continue detailing next few days.

Time lines in this post:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 09#p967709