ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STEPS TO APPLY FOR HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

libra
Newly Registered

STEPS TO APPLY FOR HSMP

Post by libra » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:51 am

Plz answer my following questions because i am going to apply for HSMP this week.

1) Can you plz write the email address from where i can ask about my case reference no.

2) There is term used Covering Letter, what does it mean and what types of covering letter

should be sent with HSMP application.

3) What about the question in Part Two point 12 of HSMP Application Form, What do you expect

to earn in UK in the next 12 months.
- What should i submit in this point.
- What about job adverts and employment agency forecasting.

4) What about the english proficiency. Should i submit any sort of TOEFL or IELTS

certificate.

I am looking forward to your replies. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:56 am

Libra,

All your answers are on the forum - please take sometime to review all the previous postings ( do some legwork)..and then come back with specific/chalenging questions :(
Where there is a will there is a way.

libra
Newly Registered

Post by libra » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:00 am

thanks anyway, but if you do reply to my questions it will not only save my time but also many visitors who will be looking for the same info may get their direct answer from here.

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:12 am

chess is right . But I would like to comment on youer 2,3& 4

In covering letter you can mention all those points which (you think) could make your application strong. You can mention in your leter that your language of study(medium) was english for proving the proficiency in english. Also you can mention how you arrived at your total salary to claim the salary points. You may not write a covering letter at all. It is optional.
For how much salary you can earn in uk, you can search some jobsites in uk for jobs which satisfies your experience. They generaly mention the salary for each post. You can take the average and mention it in your application. Also you can take some printouts and attach it with appl.

no need to submit any TOEFL / IELTS.

All the best

libra
Newly Registered

Post by libra » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:25 am

i appreciate your cosideration.