ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

photo query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hellzie
Newly Registered

photo query

Post by Hellzie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm

I have a ncs appointment and the confirmation email says to 'glue' the photo on the referees page.
To all those who have applied for citizenship . did they do the same?I know it's odd to ask. but till now in all my
previous applications I just sent the photos separately in a small envelope. Also if I glue the foto how would they check the backside of it for name and date of birth. :o I think its more for the referees to see.

jotter
Member of Standing

Re: photo query

Post by jotter » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:56 pm

It does say glue, but I wondered this too, since it had been different other application types, so I took my photo unglued to the NCS appointment saying I couldn't find a gluestick. :wink:
The NCS checker glued it for me, so clearly the HO are expecting it glued.

Hellzie
Newly Registered

Post by Hellzie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Its just that the referees page I only have the original version and dont want to make a mess of it. So you suggest I glue it then? Any others who applied?

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 pm

If you are going to use the NCS then by all means take it to them unglued and let them do the craft work. A bit of glueing to earn their appointment money ...

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:03 pm

It does say on AN form - to be glued. If they need to see the date of birth and name on the back of the photograph, it is not difficult either. It is not tough to remove a picture from the form if they need, it is similar to removing self adhesive postage stamps - google it if interested ;)

VR

Post by VR » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:13 pm

No need to get get worked up about this. I just pressed the glue stick in the middle and left the sides detachable. NO issues.
cheers
vr