ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Absences Letter - Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vanillaskies
Newly Registered

UK Absences Letter - Question

Post by vanillaskies » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:38 am

I am currently on Tier 2 ICT and applying for my ILR in January. My employer provided me with the letter and only agreed to sign my work trips. However, my personal trips are much more. Their reason is how do we confirm you been to where you claim you had been...

The question is, does my employer need to sign off my personal trips as well as my work trips or should I personally declare and sign them? If so, is there any other way around it?

Thanks for your advice.

lunakick

Re: UK Absences Letter - Question

Post by lunakick » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:53 am

I just had my employer note absences for work and state that during annual leaves, I was still paying NI and getting salary payments. Self-certify your personal absences on the form. As long as they're not greater than the limit, it should be okay.