ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should I apply now?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

should I apply now?

Post by sahmed789 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi guys.
My wife is applying for a spouse visa for the uk and I need to get my documents together. I am an uk resident. My only worry is that even though I have been working with my company for over a year my pay has only increased in the last 6 months to the required amount needed for the application. Should I wait for another 6 months with my new wage or does it not matter? My wife said it should be fine as only 3 months payslips are needed and my company has offered to print a letter showing my estimated annual income with my new income. someone help me out please. Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: should I apply now?

Post by Amber » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:45 pm

6 months wage slips would be required for Cat A of Annex FM chapter 1.7 (click) which, I suggest you read.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Why do all pakistani applicants always post 3 months. I think Gerry's in Pakistan ask for three months. Thanks for the link answer alot of my questions

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:01 pm

sahmed789 wrote:Hi guys
Would like to begin by thanking all the volunteers who help and advice people on this forum. Its really amazing to see such people who are taking alot of THEIR time just to help US for no wage or anything in return and its unfortunate most people posting questions do not realise this. So thank you. Anyways my question is regarding showing proof of subsisting with spouse. I have come to realise most people today are getting their spouse visa rejected due to failing to prove regular contact with their spouse. So I think it is important for me and other applicants to focus on this. My and my wife have daily conversations on viber. Is this good enough? I do ring her once a week on viber. Do I have to send my whole conversations with her or a few screenshots are enough. Sorry if this has been answered before I did have a quick look but couldn't find enough info in the forum archives.
sahmed789 wrote:Just to make it clear I am not an applicant my wife is but I feel like an applicant with her since we are doing this together and we both want this so much.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:03 pm

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 am

I have a strange situation regarding my payslips.i have been working continuously for over a year however my payslips are not always one after another monthly as I use to ask to get paid every 2 months sometimes. Is this going to be a problem

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 am

As long as you submit all the payslips for the relevant period and they show 18,600+ that's fine. You can also provide an explanation with your payslips just to ensure the ECO understands.

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks soHopeful. I might do that or just wait another few months so get 6 consecutive payslips.

Should I explain why some of my payslips have a higher income than other due to the reason I use to ask for 2 months pay for one month.? I don't want them to think im cheating

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:56 pm

You could do just to be clear.

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi guys
I have an inspector comming from the home office. I am staying with my parents, do I have something in particular to do before hand?

Also does anyone who of a template for me to refer to when my parents write me a letter giving permission for me and my wife to stay at their house.