ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form - section 1.17 & section 1.36

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

20shamat
United Kingdom

AN Form - section 1.17 & section 1.36

Post by 20shamat » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:11 am

Hi Guys,

When I arrived in London, I was staying in a hotel for approx 18 days until I could find a permanent place to live.
Should I mention the same in section 1.17, I do not have any proof of my stay in the hotel.
I had forgotten about this 18 day stay all these years and I was surprised to know about it through my recent credit check report. If I dont mention will Home Office spot this and reject the application? For your info, I had not mentioned this 18 day hotel stay in my ILR application.

With regard to section 1.36, is it necessary to submit copy of the marriage certificate? and for 'details of the partner' my spouse's copy of the passport and her copy of the ILR be sufficient as backup (section 1.31 to 1.35)

Many thanks in advance.

20shamat
United Kingdom

Re: AN Form - section 1.17 & section 1.36

Post by 20shamat » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

Hi Guys,
In continuation to my earlier query, for section 1.23 to 1.30 (Details of your parents) do we need to submit backup info viz parent's passport or just provide the details in the box? (my parents are not BC).

Best regards