ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Double Refusal !!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

riz1986

Double Refusal !!!!

Post by riz1986 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:07 am

Hi

I made my Tier 4 extension application in Oct but got refusal yesterday as I didn't have a valid CAS number.My uni refused to provide me a CAS as I hv already spent 5 yr studying a degree course therefore I made my application without a CAS number but made on compelling n compassionate grounds.This was due to a serious illness last year and asking Home Office to grant me LTR on compassionate basis so I can finish my course by end of June 2014 but they disregard everything just refused me straight away.They have kept all my supporting documents and gave me the right of appeal.I have been in UK for 8 years nw

Interestingly,I have also got refused on the same day for TIer 1 Enterpenure which I haven't applied for.The refusal letter was just a standard print out.It got all my personal details right and even same Ref no on both letters.I got appeal right for this refusal as well.

My question is since I got double refusal can I appeal separately for both refusals? I just want to know why this grave mistake happen by HO and how can I get any advantage from this lol I knw u can't make two application at the same time but if u got refused twice....is there anything in the rules ??

Secondly should I make an FLR(O) application now or wait for my appeal hearing and then see how it goes !!!

Your feedback in this regard will be higly appreciated .

Thanks

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: Double Refusal !!!!

Post by njoy1987 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:11 pm

UKBA work everything by the book. U applied without a CAS how can you expect them to accept your medical condition as a reason for not having a valid CAS. What grounds are you appealing on?

You also applied and were refused an Entrepreneur visa I dont know the circumstances but out of the two This one looks more likely the one which you should appeal if you believe UKBA was wrong or made an error in law.

Thirdly what grounds you applying for FLR (o) ? And fourthly you should be careful if u make too many applications they refuse you on the basis that your applying under so many categories but you are not eligible one of the other members might remember its a ground for refusal...