ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse application form query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan594

spouse application form query

Post by irfan594 » Sun May 06, 2007 12:25 am

hi

im confused about few question on spouse application from if anyone could help

SECTION 5 Your relationship

5.1 have you met your sponsor Yes/NO (is this before marriage or after coz we only met during wedding day)

When did you meet you sponsor (if yes to 5.1 then its wedding day)

Where did your meeting take place (wedding night

When did your relationship begin (after wedding day)

where did your relationship begin (stayed at in law)

when did you last see your sponsor 3rd febuary 2007

have you kept in touch Yes/No Yes

5.11 have you lived with sponsor in a relationship like marriage or civil partnership at any time Yes/No

yes after wedding day 5th January 2007 till 3rd February 2007 when husband went back to uk. stayed at in law

6.15 Do you or your sponsor hold any saving (do i write how much i have in my bank or what my saving are monthly)

if anyone could give me further information or help with the application form will be much appreciated.

my wife hoping to apply on Tuesday 8th may 2007.

cloudysky99

Post by cloudysky99 » Mon May 07, 2007 6:56 pm

hi
well these are questions simply to make sure that you have met the applicant
i think you are supposed to mention the dates when and where you got married in these questions if you met your lovely wife on your wedding day.eg
when did you meet your sponsor: the date of your wedding
where did your meeting take place: the city aand country where ur wedding took place
when did your relationship begin: this refers to the wedding day too u should put down the same date as above
where did ur relationship begin: again same as above

about savings: u are supposed to put down how much u currently have in your savings account
hope this helps. good luck with your application
cheers
cloudysky

roninxxx

Post by roninxxx » Tue May 08, 2007 1:31 pm

If you are applying in ISB I have heard they are not accepting applications until this Thursday...