ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What if you never heard from the immigration office after...

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LoneVirgo
Newly Registered

What if you never heard from the immigration office after...

Post by LoneVirgo » Sun May 06, 2007 8:20 am

My question is : What if you never heard from the Visa/Immigration office after submitting your immigration/permenant residency applictaion ? because I sent my application with the check about 3.5 month ago , and I still got nothing in my email inbox ! ... Everything is correctly stated in the application form , and I requested email reply , but still nothing

So : what if I never got a reply ? How can I contact the visa office about it ? I still don't have a file number or any information to ask them to use in checking what happened wrong with my application ? please help !

And another small question : when they do reply , what will the domain of the email you receive will be ? I mean @ "what ?" so that I can save it in my trusted senders folder to guaratee that it won't be treated as spam...

Thanks in advance guys. :(

LoneVirgo
Newly Registered

Post by LoneVirgo » Mon May 07, 2007 8:23 am

Come on people , I really need an answer , any answer... the anxiety is killing me here.

roninxxx

Post by roninxxx » Wed May 09, 2007 1:51 pm

Well if you submitted the application to the high commission then you may want to try emailing\ringing them.

I tried emailing them but no answer then I emailed again but with the following SUBJECT heading:

FAO ENTRY CLEARANCE MANAGER

I then got a reply the next day, the email was from @fco.gov.uk (UK High Commission)

LoneVirgo
Newly Registered

Post by LoneVirgo » Sat May 12, 2007 6:17 am

Thanks roninxxx for your reply , but could you explain to me the subject heading of your email to the high commision ? because I think that you misspelled typing it... and why this heading in particular ? and can you please include the high commision's email address ? thanks again man.

Ali_UK

Post by Ali_UK » Sat May 19, 2007 9:43 pm

Hi,

Check with your bank that the bank draft is cashed or not. You have to be patient with Canadian immigration. If they have cashed the bank draft, it means that they have received your application and you should get file number soon

Ali

LoneVirgo
Newly Registered

Post by LoneVirgo » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:51 am

Thanks guys... I finally got my file number, but by regular mail, not e-mail... this really pissed me off becuase I clearly stated in my application that I want all correspodance to be through e-mail not "mail", but anyway I got in the end...

Ali_UK

Post by Ali_UK » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:14 am

Hi,

They will always contact you by mail regardless of what you mentioned in your application. Make sure you hav updated address on your file all the time.

Good luck

Ali