ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

himpa

Dependent

Post by himpa » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 pm

hello,
I have taken ILR for self and wife, I am in PBS Tier-2 LT-ICT, my kids are UK born so I have not taken ILR for them now I have to go back to my home country for Urgent work, so I would like to know.

1) Can my kids go from UK as they were on dependent VISA, as my old VISA is no more valid so how does this impact them.
2) How they will come back to UK, which VISA do I need to apply from my home country.

thanks
himpa

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:32 pm

They should be ok to travel on their current leave. As they're born in the UK they're entitled under section 1(3) BNA to register as British now.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

himpa

Post by himpa » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:28 pm

thanks, any view how they can come back to UK. Which VISA category do I need to apply for them to come back to UK...
Amber_ wrote:They should be ok to travel on their current leave. As they're born in the UK they're entitled under section 1(3) BNA to register as British now.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:06 pm

The children have valid leave do they not?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

4uvak000

Post by 4uvak000 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:48 pm

himpa

Post by himpa » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:01 pm

they have valid leave till feb'14 end ...and we are planning to return after a year time so during that time they will not have valid UK visa.
Amber_ wrote:The children have valid leave do they not?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:29 pm

A year! Then register them as British!