ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

phone bills and proof of subsisting with spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

phone bills and proof of subsisting with spouse

Post by sahmed789 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi guys
Would like to begin by thanking all the volunteers who help and advice people on this forum. Its really amazing to see such people who are taking alot of THEIR time just to help US for no wage or anything in return and its unfortunate most people posting questions do not realise this. So thank you. Anyways my question is regarding showing proof of subsisting with spouse. I have come to realise most people today are getting their spouse visa rejected due to failing to prove regular contact with their spouse. So I think it is important for me and other applicants to focus on this. My and my wife have daily conversations on viber. Is this good enough? I do ring her once a week on viber. Do I have to send my whole conversations with her or a few screenshots are enough. Sorry if this has been answered before I did have a quick look but couldn't find enough info in the forum archives.

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: phone bills and proof of subsisting with spouse

Post by sahmed789 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Just to make it clear I am not an applicant my wife is but I feel like an applicant with her since we are doing this together and we both want this so much.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: phone bills and proof of subsisting with spouse

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.