ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Am I allowed to work?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumar197

Am I allowed to work?

Post by Kumar197 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 am

Hello,
I have applied on28th December2013 by post for Tier1 entrepreneur visa application reached home office 30th December 2013 ,Fees deducted on 2nd of Jan 2014.

My visa is going to expired on 13th of january2014. Me and my wife works at the same company now they gave us warning letter that before 13th jan we will not submit acknowledgement that file is in process then we will be suspend or dismiss.

Royal Mail receipt,my bank statement shows that I have applied is that not enough until I get acknowledgement?

I am so worried plz advice and oblige.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: Am I allowed to work?

Post by sabuj263 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 am

Hi,
Do not worry too much. If your fee deducted I believe the acknowledgement letter will be soon may be tomorrow Monday.
According to immigration rules 3C will be applied on you and you and your wife have right to work. Tell your HR to check ECS( Employment checking service ) about right to work. Most HR people not aware of immigration rules. Best of luck.
Many Regards

Kumar197

Re: Am I allowed to work?

Post by Kumar197 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks hopefully letter comes soon.