ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few questions about dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sb86

Few questions about dependent

Post by sb86 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Dear all,

I am due to apply for ILR end of this month, and my husband should be applying too. I have a tier 2 visa, and he my dependent since october 2010. I was wondering whether u can helping me with the following:

- Unfortunately we did not think of having bills under his name as everything was already under mine inculding the mortgage and bills. but recently we changed the electricity bills to both ours, we have the following to prove his address:
1- Joint account with both our names since october 2010
2- electricity bill dated october 2013
3- papers to show his Ielts course in november 2010 with our address on it.
4- car insurance certificate with his name on it
5- letter from the council stating that we both paid council tax since we moved to our current flat from january 2012.

would these be sufficient?

- He has done an MSc degree last year at london, would this satisfy his english requirement?

- Finally, he has been away for most of 2013 as he was attending courses to pass some exams..would he still be eligible to apply? as he will eventually settle here with me.

I really appreciate your help, as it is getting close to the application and it seems stressful...

thank you

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Few questions about dependent

Post by Amber » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.