ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO application: Some queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spacer

ILR PEO application: Some queries

Post by spacer » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi All

This forum have been very helpful to applicants. I have booked PEO appointment for myself and wife for 8th Feb at Croydon PEO. I have few queries related to SET(O) form. I am sure someone will help me out in filling this up.

Question 1: On page 7 Section 1.10. There is a Home office Reference No requirement. What do I need to put here?

Question 2:On page 7 Section 1.12. There is a BRP Reference No requirement. What do I need to put here?

Question 3: On page 11 Section 5.3.What is your pay each month? How can I calculate monthly pay. 6 months I am claiming permanent employment and 6 months I am claiming salary+dividends. Do I need to include salary and dividends both? since the monthly salary is variable do I need to get average of monthly income from salary (6 months) + salary&dividends (next 6 months average). Also do I need to include salary of my wife as she also started working as a secretory in my company. Please guide.

Question 4: On page 12 Section 5.6. levels of income. In this section how can i fill this up as the income is variable every month. please explain how to fill this section.

Question 5: On page 14 Section 6.3 (Absences) I have been on Tier1 for 5 years and left UK three times with every time less than 21 days to visit family and on holidays. twice I was on self employed as a director of company so no paid holidays while i went there on paid vacations as i was permanently employed that time. for the times i was self employed what evidence i can provide. I believe I need to get a letter from myself explaining reasons for absence i.e. holidays to visit family. for the one in permanent employment, i don't have any letter, do i need to get the letter now. Is it necessary as it will be difficult to get the letter now.

Question 6: On page 16 Section 6.11 (absences) isn't it repeat of section 6.3? what do we need to fill in this section?

Question 7: On page 17 Section 7.1 (criminal Convictions). In 2004-2005 (can't remember exact dates) I was convicted in court for driving on Learner's license and without insurance. I was given 6 points on my license and £100 fine which I paid same day. In 2009 i came back to UK on tier1 and got these cleared from my license and database. Section 7.1 is asking for spent and unspent convictions so I do need to declare here. But the issue is I don't have details and I don't have dates of sentence. What should I write there. Is it necessary to declare this conviction if yes that what do I need to get details of offence. I applied for Police certificates and it came clean with no data in their system.

Please help me in answering these questions. I will appreciate your time and effort. thanks in advance.

Sorry for long post and too many questions :lol: .

regards

spacer

Re: ILR PEO application: Some queries

Post by spacer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Can anyone please respond to thequeries.... :roll:

SriSarma
Newly Registered

Post by SriSarma » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:47 pm

spacer wrote:Can anyone please respond to thequeries.... :roll:
spacer:
i don't have access to the form right now. I will answer as many questions as i can tomorrow during the day.

spacer

Post by spacer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:06 pm

SriSarma wrote:
spacer wrote:Can anyone please respond to thequeries.... :roll:
spacer:
i don't have access to the form right now. I will answer as many questions as i can tomorrow during the day.
Thanks SriSama. I will wait for your reply.

spacer

Post by spacer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi Amber

Would you be able to guide me through these questions? Your experience and knowledge is required.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Employees who receive a salary and dividend payments:
If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and both payments appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide:
personal bank statements for the full 12-month earnings period and either:
payslips for the full 12-month earnings period; or
a letter from his/her employer.
If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and the salary and dividend payments do not both appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide the documents listed above plus:
dividend vouchers for each dividend payment claimed, showing both the gross and the net dividend.

Monthly would be the 12 month period amount / 12.

For the conviction, give the DVLA a telephone and they should be able to tell you exact date. If not, just be approximate.

Home office ref is not important, BRP ref is the ref number of your BRP card.

The proof of absences should not be requested if <180 days per 12 months.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

SriSarma
Newly Registered

Post by SriSarma » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:31 am

Amber_ wrote:Employees who receive a salary and dividend payments:
If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and both payments appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide:
If the applicant is paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and the salary and dividend payments do not both appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide the documents listed above plus:
dividend vouchers for each dividend payment claimed, showing both the gross and the net dividend.

For the conviction, give the DVLA a telephone and they should be able to tell you exact date. If not, just be approximate.

Looks like Amber's answered it all!

spacer

Post by spacer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks guys.

spacer

Post by spacer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Amber_ wrote:Employees who receive a salary and dividend payments:

Hi Amber

I had enquired DVLA by online form and got reply today that they don't have any data in their system since it was over 4 years ago. Also I had received SAR from PNC with no info held with them. I will put approximate date and info into the form. What do you suggests.