ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application no acknowledgement for more than six weeks

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mmalik16
Newly Registered

MN1 Application no acknowledgement for more than six weeks

Post by mmalik16 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi there,

I have applied for British citizenship of my daughter using MN1 form and posted the application via special delivery on 14.11.2013. Since then I have not received any acknowledgement and no fee has been deducted from my master card. I have sent an email to ukbanationalityenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk on 10.12.2013 and received an automated reply saying "It is currently taking 6 weeks to acknowledge all applications."Its more than six weeks now and I m a little worried about it. Has anybody applied during this time? thanks

vamsiac
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 Application no acknowledgement for more than six wee

Post by vamsiac » Sat May 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi, we are in the same situation as you, how did it go in the end?

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 Application no acknowledgement for more than six wee

Post by ohara » Sat May 07, 2016 2:39 pm

The original poster of this topic has not visited the forum since 9th January 2014, that's 2 years and 4 months ago. Why didn't you just start your own topic? :shock: