ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expiring passport and EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rodzynek
Newly Registered

Expiring passport and EEA4

Post by rodzynek » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:28 am

Hi everyone. We recently posted an appication form for my husbands PR. We are very concern that they won't accept the application as my husband s passport in expiring in February 2013. We could not extend it as currently all Embassies are closed due to problems happening in my hubys country. Does anyone have a similar experience? Will HO refuse our application if the passport expire while they are making decision? Thanks everyone

kashifch
Newly Registered

Re: Expiring passport and EEA4

Post by kashifch » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:41 am

rodzynek wrote:Hi everyone. We recently posted an appication form for my husbands PR. We are very concern that they won't accept the application as my husband s passport in expiring in February 2013. We could not extend it as currently all Embassies are closed due to problems happening in my hubys country. Does anyone have a similar experience? Will HO refuse our application if the passport expire while they are making decision? Thanks everyone
Expiring in Febraury 2013?

I believe they will not have any problem as long as it does not expire BEFORE application reaches them. They will issue PR stamped on A4 size paper OR they might issue a BRP instead.

rodzynek
Newly Registered

Post by rodzynek » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 am

Thanks for your reply. I meant February 2014

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:45 pm

rodzynek wrote:Hi
We made very big mistake with our application for EAA4 .
We filled the forms 1st of December but then decided to send it in January as we were waiting for some documents to supply with the application. So basically we filled the 10/2013 version, then on 6 January we just printed the page of the form where the signature was required . So after posting the form we realized that We sent out application version 10/2013 with one page of the 01/2014 form.
What shall we do in this situation? We Sent the application on 7.01.2014 HO received it the 8th.
Any advice appreciated
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

rodzynek
Newly Registered

Post by rodzynek » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Can anyone help regarding the previous post?Thanks