ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sudhir83k
Newly Registered

FLR (M) Documents

Post by sudhir83k » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Hello,

As i was searching for the documents that needs to be submitted for FLR(M) application.I am not able to find the information.
I will be applying for the ILR next month and planning to apply FLR(M) for my wife.
If this is correct, can senior member please advice what documents are needed to be submitted along with the application.
Please help.

thanks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) Documents

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:07 pm

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sudhir83k
Newly Registered

Post by sudhir83k » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:28 am

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

1.For the English language requirement, can i wife use the letter from the university in India stating the medium of instruction is English.
Because this option is not mentioned in the application or she needs to do an english language course.

2. She is currently working and as a sponsor i can support her finanacially,so do i need to mention that she is working, if yes do i need to submit her payslips and bank statements as well along with the application.

Please advice.

thanks.
Last edited by sudhir83k on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sudhir83k
Newly Registered

Post by sudhir83k » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:52 am

Hello,

Please any one can suggest me on my last post.

sudhir83k
Newly Registered

Post by sudhir83k » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Hello ,

Can anybody please advice me about my last query.

Thanks

spillman
Newly Registered

Post by spillman » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Hi Sudhir,

I think English medium certificate from university should stand good and you dont need to submit her employment history.

Its good to submit a covering letter specifying that her education details are very much listed under points based calculator and you also submitting original certificate from university along with medium of instruction certificate.

I also ask other forum experts or anyone who applied recently should validate my answer.

Thanks
Spillman.

sudhir83k
Newly Registered

Post by sudhir83k » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Thanks spillman..

IF i mention she is not working, will it effect the application.

Please adivce.