ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Using old HSMP result for new application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alhadharne
Newly Registered

Using old HSMP result for new application

Post by alhadharne » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:13 am

I applied to HSMP in Oct'2003 but my application was rejected I got the rejection letter with following point s:

Education : 25 points

Experience : 35 points

Total point : 60

At that time spouse points was not there and my wife is graduate with 3 years of experience . Now I want to claim points for spouse (10 points)
and send my application .

Now my query is :

1. The education and experience point (60 points ) which I got can I claim the same points by sending them the letter received from HSMP team and just adding wife's education and experience proof or once again I have to sent them education and experience orignal certificates?

2. Is there any chance that my points which I got for experience and education will be reduced in new scheme or it is freezed?

I will be thankful to you if you can guide me so that i can sent my application as early as possible.

Regards,

=Alhad Harne=

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:34 am

Yes you can show the same points (rather you may get the same ref.no.), if you are staying with your wife for 2 years, you can claim 10pts for her education and exp. It seems that your case will be passed without any hassles this time.

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:30 pm

Send off your application as soon as possible before any new (expected/rumoured) changes in the points scheme take place probably by the end of this year ':wink:'

alhadharne
Newly Registered

Post by alhadharne » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:53 am

Kayalami your comment please on these queries.

Regards,

Alhad Harne

alhadharne
Newly Registered

Post by alhadharne » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:36 am

Dear kayalami

waiting for your comments and guidence

Regards,

=Alhad Harne=