ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for PBS dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chagan

ILR for PBS dependant

Post by chagan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:47 am

I have got my ILR in Nov 2012 based on HSMP + Tier 1

My wife came to uk as Tier-1 dependant in April 2011. After 1 year and 8 months she renewed her visausing PBS dependant form and got 3 more years of Visa which expires in Nov 2015

Now my question is She has finished 2 years already can she apply for ILR or she has to fill FLR(M) first and then ILR?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR for PBS dependant

Post by Amber » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 pm

She should apply for SET(O) once she has has met the 2 year qualification period. KoLL required - B1 English and LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

khurramalvi
United Kingdom

Post by khurramalvi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:52 pm

SET (O) or SET (M)?
Amber_ wrote:She should apply for SET(O) once she has has met the 2 year qualification period. KoLL required - B1 English and LIUK.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Amber_ wrote:She should apply for SET(O) once she has has met the 2 year qualification period. KoLL required - B1 English and LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.