ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused between paper form and online form for Tier 2 gen

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drdevil86
Newly Registered

Confused between paper form and online form for Tier 2 gen

Post by drdevil86 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi All,
I am trying to book a one day premium service for my TIER 2 general visa but its only giving me option for 'tier 2 migrant paper form' and no option for online form, Will it be Ok if I fill paper application and pay for premium service and take all my documents including the paper application form or do I only have the option of online form in case of premium service ?
I will highly appreciate a reply from Manci.
Thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Confused between paper form and online form for Tier 2 g

Post by manci » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 am

whatever the online booking process does or doesn't allow you to do it will certainly be OK to turn up at the PEO appointment with the completed paper form and your documents incl. the electronic payment sheet.

drdevil86
Newly Registered

Post by drdevil86 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks Manci, that makes sense to me.

aninalalbandyan
Newly Registered

Post by aninalalbandyan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi! I have a similar question - as all the fees were paid online, but I use the paper form which is starting with payment details, do I still need to fill that details in section 1, or I just skip that and start with section 2? Thanks in advance

vp123
Newly Registered

Post by vp123 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Guys,

I have the same issue.

The site only let me select tier 2 migrant paper application and accepted a payment of GBP 1001. But when I click on download paper form, it says page not found!!! Which is highly surprising.

Can you guys kindly confirm is this is the correct paper based form > https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-14.pdf

And in this case, what do you fill under payment details??

Would really appreciate a reply, my appointment is on the 29th Jan and my present visa runs out on the 30th Jan.

Thx guys

vp123
Newly Registered

Post by vp123 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi guys, I have my visa appointment the day after, can somebody kindly help. Thanks

Best

AmericanInLDN
Newly Registered

Post by AmericanInLDN » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:55 pm

vp123 wrote:Guys,

I have the same issue.

The site only let me select tier 2 migrant paper application and accepted a payment of GBP 1001. But when I click on download paper form, it says page not found!!! Which is highly surprising.

Can you guys kindly confirm is this is the correct paper based form > https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-14.pdf

And in this case, what do you fill under payment details??

Would really appreciate a reply, my appointment is on the 29th Jan and my present visa runs out on the 30th Jan.

Thx guys
Hey, I'm experiencing the same problem and my premium appointment is on Monday. I wanted to reach out and ask if you had in fact completed the form linked above and whether you experienced any issues at your appointment?