ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

marriage goes end .EEA 2 (need advice)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abhay.randhawa
Newly Registered

marriage goes end .EEA 2 (need advice)

Post by abhay.randhawa » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello everyone .Can you please advice me what can i do now , i married to EU citizen feb 2010 and we found so many problems in our relationship so we decided not to live together anymore ,she got permanent residence card EEA3 last year so what supporting documents need to apply further leave .If she will not provide with her ID and bank statement and permanent residence card so what i will supposed to do , my visa will expire dec 2015 so i will apply pr on that time ... Help :( :( :( :( :(

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: marriage goes end .EEA 2 (need advice)

Post by askmeplz82 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:08 pm

abhay.randhawa wrote:Hello everyone .Can you please advice me what can i do now , i married to EU citizen feb 2010 and we found so many problems in our relationship so we decided not to live together anymore ,she got permanent residence card EEA3 last year so what supporting documents need to apply further leave .If she will not provide with her ID and bank statement and permanent residence card so what i will supposed to do , my visa will expire dec 2015 so i will apply pr on that time ... Help :( :( :( :( :(
Because she is a PR holder then you are on safe side

- You can either apply for retained right of residence ( ROR ) after divorce

- 1 year proof of address in the UK together
- proof that she hold PR already + your exercise treaty right after divorce
- You both married for 3 years

- Or you can apply for PR 5 years after marriage

- Proof that she hold PR
- Marriage certificate
- 5 years proof of address in the UK
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

maxmelion

Re: marriage goes end .EEA 2 (need advice)

Post by maxmelion » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Good question what he can do if his wife wont help for ror ?is there any legal way to get her payslips nd letter from her work say she work therec?
askmeplz82 wrote:
abhay.randhawa wrote:Hello everyone .Can you please advice me what can i do now , i married to EU citizen feb 2010 and we found so many problems in our relationship so we decided not to live together anymore ,she got permanent residence card EEA3 last year so what supporting documents need to apply further leave .If she will not provide with her ID and bank statement and permanent residence card so what i will supposed to do , my visa will expire dec 2015 so i will apply pr on that time ... Help :( :( :( :( :(
Because she is a PR holder then you are on safe side

- You can either apply for retained right of residence ( ROR ) after divorce

- 1 year proof of address in the UK together
- proof that she hold PR already + your exercise treaty right after divorce
- You both married for 3 years

- Or you can apply for PR 5 years after marriage

- Proof that she hold PR
- Marriage certificate
- 5 years proof of address in the UK