ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied Spouse FLR (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Applied Spouse FLR (M)

Post by Miangee » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:35 pm

hi
I have applied my SET LR and my wife flr m at same time and was posted both application with covering letter in 1 same envelop at Set LR address . as per rules they should have tag my wife application with my application until they approved my ILR ... last week
I have got my wife biometric letter just within three days submitting after the application without getting any acknowledgement letter of my wife and myself so I am really confused why they are so quick in my wife case as her flr m is based on my application so my question is that can HO also give DL to my wife before approval of my ILR as well even though i did not apply on flr o form as she has passed 7 years already with my children age 6 and 4 was born here in uk which I have mentioned in covering letter we have established family life in UK because one of solicitor has said i should have to apply on FLR O form and he said they want to refuse the application as my wife current leave is still valid upto August 14
any senior member can plz explain the situation what could be happened
Or any one can share same experience in same situation plz

opty88

Re: Applied Spouse FLR (M)

Post by opty88 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:12 pm

From experience, FLR (M) application is much quicker. My husband got his biometric invitation and acknowledgement letter at the same time within a week of his application. And he got his FLR M after a week of me receiving my LR.
Miangee wrote:hi
I have applied my SET LR and my wife flr m at same time and was posted both application with covering letter in 1 same envelop at Set LR address . as per rules they should have tag my wife application with my application until they approved my ILR ... last week
I have got my wife biometric letter just within three days submitting after the application without getting any acknowledgement letter of my wife and myself so I am really confused why they are so quick in my wife case as her flr m is based on my application so my question is that can HO also give DL to my wife before approval of my ILR as well even though i did not apply on flr o form as she has passed 7 years already with my children age 6 and 4 was born here in uk which I have mentioned in covering letter we have established family life in UK because one of solicitor has said i should have to apply on FLR O form and he said they want to refuse the application as my wife current leave is still valid upto August 14
any senior member can plz explain the situation what could be happened
Or any one can share same experience in same situation plz

Miangee

Re: Applied Spouse FLR (M)

Post by Miangee » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi
thanks for your quick response can you plz share that have you applied on 10 years long residence and have you applied your husband FLR M at same time in same envelop and has send to Set LR address.
and have you fulfill financial requirement for your Spouse FLR (M) or you have shows maintenance like me as my wife has joined me in 2007.
waiting for your response
thanks