ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Find out the Certificate of Sponsorship Number

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

squalliram
United Kingdom

Find out the Certificate of Sponsorship Number

Post by squalliram » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello,

I have already received my Tier-2 General visa but am in need of knowing the Certificate of Sponsorship number. Is there a way I could find it out? I have a number on my Tier-2 visa starting with C and ending with C on the front side of the biometric resident card. Its an 11 digit number including the front and end 'C'. Is that it? Kindly let me know.

Cheers.

gasl8
Newly Registered

Re: Find out the Certificate of Sponsorship Number

Post by gasl8 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Certificate of sponsorship number is the one your employer assigned to you when you applied for the visa. You should see it on the forms that you filled out or the copy the sponsorship certificate your employer gave you while applying for the visa.

Jeeves

Re: Find out the Certificate of Sponsorship Number

Post by Jeeves » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:43 pm

squalliram wrote:Hello,
I have a number on my Tier-2 visa starting with C and ending with C on the front side of the biometric resident card. Its an 11 digit number including the front and end 'C'. Is that it?
Cheers.
Sounds like it, it should start C2G in your case (2 for Tier 2, G for General).