ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK test book

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit_kos
Newly Registered

Life in UK test book

Post by amit_kos » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:14 am

Hello everyone,

I will be applying for ILR this July and need some guidance regarding life in UK test. They have 3 books supporting this test - guide for new residents, practice questions and answers and official study guide. Which one shall I buy? As I will use it only for passing the test, I am i am thinking about buying practice questions and answers. What does your experience says?

Thanks,
Kos

kais

Re: Life in UK test book

Post by kais » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:29 am

I would advice you to buy Text PLUS Question & Answer book as I found it useful. Also there is plenty of questions to practice online free. make sure you do those tests at least 2-3 times and you will be fine ( there is one site which gives around 40 odd test).

Best of luck

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Life in UK test book

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Make sure that you buy/borrow the correct version of books and all books prepare for the test. You can even borrow these from your local library too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS