ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan594

urgent help needed

Post by irfan594 » Thu May 10, 2007 10:36 pm

my wife went today to Lahore FedEx a guy looked at the documents and said it is well organised but he add additional paper to the application from which headed addition question it has 3 question one question is about the sponsor family i.e mother . brother or sister there date of birth . status and resident. when i download the settlement application form from the visa website they never had this page so is this new. Coz I think the ECO will then ask the question where do the brothers live ( I hv 3 brothers). I hv mentioned in my document that only me my wife and mother will live at my mother house once the visa is granted. I’m confused can You help.

roninxxx

Post by roninxxx » Fri May 11, 2007 9:32 am

Hi,

Well I had this too, I was advised to create a document outlining the following for each person in my immediate family (I.E. MUM, BRO, SISTER)

NAME
DOB
OCCUPATION
ADDRESS
RELATIONSHIP

Thats all you need to do for each family member...